UCSO INTERVIEW CANCELLATION and NO-SHOW POLICY
By scheduling an interview you have committed to showing up on time for that interview, unless a legitimate reason occurs (e.g. an acceptance of another employment offer, sudden personal illness, or a death in the family) with formal documentation.
Accepting interviews with companies you are not interested in and/or failing to show-up for a scheduled interview deprives other students of opportunities, wastes recruiter time, and jeopardizes you and Kelley’s professional reputation.
The UCSO Interview Cancellation and No-Show Policy applies:
- When a student does not show up for a scheduled interview.
- When a student cancels an interview after the “Sign-up End Date”.
You should immediately contact the UCSO Help Desk at 812-855-2482 if you have missed an interview or feel you cannot attend an interview after the “Sign-up End Date” has passed.
The following steps must be completed within 2 business days or participation in On-Campus interviewing will be suspended.
- You MUST speak to a UCSO staff or e-mail UCSO@indiana.edu to explain your late cancellation or missed interview. You may be required to meet with a UCSO Career Coach.
- A letter of apology must be written to the recruiter and sent to UCSO@indiana.edu so that we may forward it to the recruiter.
- You will be asked to provide formal documentation such as:
- Personal Illness – e.g. Doctor’s note from IU Health Center.
- Acceptance of a Job Offer – Employment Status updated in Kelley Connect.
- Your Kelley Connect recruiting privileges are suspended. Interviews already scheduled MUST be completed; however, no new applications may be submitted or new interviews scheduled.
- A letter of apology must be written to the recruiter and sent to UCSO@indiana.edu within 2 business days so that we may forward it to the recruiter.
To be considered for reinstatement, you must complete a written appeal process within 5 business days of suspension. The appeal form can be found in Kelley Connect Resources or click WRITTEN APPEAL.