Learn from Sports Industry Experts in the Big 10 Career Expo Panel Video. Panelists featured are below!
- Susan Baughman, Indiana Sports Corp senior vice president for strategy and operations. Baughman has played key roles in six international and world championship events, has run 21 national or Olympic events and has assisted NBC with broadcasts of gymnastics events.
- Kim Beauvais, Big Ten Network vice president, human resources and business operations. Beauvais is part of the original management team hired when the Big Ten Network launched in 2007 and has overseen all strategic human resources functions, including executive leadership and talent management programs.
- Anthony Calhoun, WISH-TV sports director. Calhoun hosts several highly-rated local sports shows in addition to his daily reporting and anchoring duties. He has worked as a play-by-play announcer for NCAA basketball on ESPN and as the voice of Butler University basketball on MyINDY-TV. His “AC” Charity Golf Classic has raised close to $1 million to promote excellence in inner-city youth education.
- Randall Dick, American College of Sports and Medicine fellow and former member of the board of trustees. He worked for the NCAA for 20 years, managing its sports medicine and injury prevention programs. As a consultant to Major League Baseball, he is developing a league-wide injury surveillance system and associated research projects.
- Rick Fuson, Pacers Sports & Entertainment president and chief operating officer. Fuson is responsible for the operation of all aspects of the business and facilities elements of Pacers Sports & Entertainment. He has been involved for many years in bringing large-scale events to Indianapolis. He was the co-chair of the 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Village Committee and is the co-chair of this year’s Big Ten Basketball Championships Local Organizing Committee.
- Ronnie Ramos, Indianapolis Star managing director. Ramos oversees the sports and digital operations as well as all video and mobile strategies for the media company. He previously was the managing director of digital communications for the NCAA, where he oversaw content for the association’s web sites and was responsible for the development and implementation of social media strategies, mobile applications and new digital initiatives.
- Larry Hall, Indianapolis Colts vice president of ticket operations and guest services. Among his responsibilities, Hall is the Colts liaison to the NFL for fan conduct and security as well as communications with Lucas Oil Stadium, NFL security, local public safety officials and federal Homeland Security officials. Hall has overseen ticket operations for the opening of two different stadiums.