On behalf of the Kelley School of Business, our Employer Relations Team would like to again thank you for recruiting Kelley students.
As we continually try to identify ways in which we can improve upon the services we offer to both our students and our employer partners, we are excited to announce the 2019 Employer Networking Nights.
These events are to consolidate recruiting and networking into a single event, and will be beneficial for both students and employers as they will:
- Draw more students than any single information session
- Allow employers to promote their brand to a larger, more diverse student population, including underclassmen
- Provide students with one dedicated evening per week for employer presentations. This alleviates conflicts with students’ schedules due to evening classes, group projects, student organization meetings and work
- Allow students an opportunity to learn about multiple companies and roles within the organization
- Dates: Wed 2/6, Wed 2/13, Wed 2/20, Wed 3/20
- Times: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Prebys Career Center, Room 0202
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
|5:30 – 6:15p.m.||Company Speed Round|
|6:15 – 7:00p.m.||Informal Networking|
|7:00 – 7:45p.m.||Company Speed Round|
|7:45 – 8:30p.m.||Informal Networking|
Company Speed Round
- This is a brief 5-minute overview of your company or a “mini” information session available on one presentation slide you provide 2 days in advance. Consider including company name, logo, contact information and relevant opportunities for Kelley students. These will be presented in front of all students.
- Please prepare your presentation accordingly as they will be timed to ensure this event moves forward in a timely manner.
- Once all company presentations are presented, informal networking with students will take place. Each company will be assigned an area to continue discussions and answer questions from students.
Snacks and beverages will be available throughout the event.
Registration is limited to 8 companies per night. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Companies must be have active job postings in Kelley Connect to participate in this event.
To register, please log into Kelley Connect and click on Events > Career Fairs > Employer Networking Night. A confirmation email will be sent after registration is completed. If your company is placed on the waitlist, you will receive an email after the registration deadline if space is available.
If you have questions please contact: Amanda Wrigley, Recruiting Coordinator, at email@example.com