As we continually try to identify ways in which we can improve upon the services we offer to both our students and our employer partners, we are excited to announce the 2019 Employer Networking Nights.
These events provide an opportunity for you to network with multiple employers during a single event. The schedule gives the opportunity for each employer to give a brief, 5-minute presentation about their available opportunities during the Company Speed Rounds, followed by an open Informal Networking period where students and employers can mingle in a career fair style tabling space.
- This event is open to IU students of all ages
- Dress for the event is business casual
- Students will have the opportunity to learn about multiple companies and roles within the organization
- Snacks and beverages will be available throughout the event.
- You are welcome to come and go as your schedule allows
- Once all company presentations are presented, informal networking with students will take place. Each company will be assigned an area to continue discussions and answer questions from students.
- Dates: Wed 2/6, Wed 2/13, Wed 2/20, Wed 3/20
- Times: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Prebys Career Center, Room 0202
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
|5:30 – 6:15p.m.||Company Speed Round|
|6:15 – 7:00p.m.||Informal Networking|
|7:00 – 7:45p.m.||Company Speed Round|
|7:45 – 8:30p.m.||Informal Networking|
RSVP: Please rsvp so we can order enough food for each event.