Summer Internship Housing Grant / Application
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY PELL GRANT RECIPIENTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS HOUSING GRANT.
The Indiana University Parents Fund has donated funds to assist with housing expenses for IUB undergraduate students participating in unpaid summer internships. Qualified students may receive up to $3,000 in grant funding for an unpaid summer internship to help with rent and utilities expenses.
- Must qualify for a Pell Grant (and have a FAFSA on file) to demonstrate proof of financial need
- GPA of 3.0 or above (if below a 3.0 GPA, please review instructions on application)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be an IUB undergraduate student that will be returning to IUB the next academic semester
- Must be at least 32 hours per week for at least 6 weeks
- Must be more than 75 miles from Bloomington or your hometown
- Must be unpaid and taking place over this upcoming summer
Here’s the link for Qualifications/Requirements and the on-line Application for the Internship Housing Grant. Make sure you read through the entire application before you start filling it out. You will need to have some necessary documents ready to download and attach to your application materials. Partial applications will not be approved.