Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
IT Analysts & Engineers create and implement new strategic or systematic approaches, generating dynamic technology solutions for our rapidly growing business. Committed to applying technology to solve business problems, our IT Analysts & Engineers partner with teams across the company, hone software development skills using cutting edge tools, and create and uphold technology standards and processes.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Solving complex problems in support of our aggressive store and brand expansion
- Honing software development skills using the best and most cutting-edge tools available
- Assisting business partners in applying technology to tackle business problems
- Learning new technologies and their real-world applications
- Creating and upholding technology standards, processes, and audit methodologies
- Supporting business strategies by continuously improving IT platforms based on retail technology trends
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Junior working toward a BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Passion for the A&F brands and the role
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in team-based settings and a collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently with senior-level leaders
- Entrepreneurial spirit with vigorous work ethic and high performance standards
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire & curiosity to learn more!
The A&F LDP Internships provide a hands-on learning environment in which top university students gain exposure to one of our full-time programs. Our 10-week LDP internships include intensive training, quick role immersion, exposure to senior leadership, and the opportunity to make an impact on the business. Our interns will be compensated $9,000 for the 10-week program. Other benefits have historically included housing provided by A&F for the duration of the program, merchandise discounts at all of our brands, use of the A&F gym, and organized social events throughout the summer. Our interns end the summer with a thorough understanding of the full-time Leadership Development Program and have early access to full-time job opportunities.
To complete your profile, please go to the below link and click “apply now” to answer a few questions:
To be eligible for consideration, students must also submit their unofficial transcripts and resumes, complete with cumulative GPA
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is an Equal Opportunity employer.