Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
Supply Chain Analysts support our global logistics network to efficiently deliver products for our brands, building a diverse skill set during rotations through multiple facets of the organization. Our Supply Chain team synchronizes supply and demand, while measuring global business performance.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Interns will be placed in one of the below areas of our Supply Chain business during the Summer Internship:
- Outbound Transportation: Managing and providing internal customer support for all merchandise deliveries globally. Managing contracts, rates, and processes. Providing actionable data analysis to internal customers to make key business decisions.
- International Operations: Managing the movement of all merchandise shipments globally. Ensuring the business is properly supported with competitive transit times, services, and costs.
- Global Trade: Ensuring compliance of all international trade laws and supply chain security requirements applicable to the countries in which transactions crossing an international customs territory are conducted.
- Distribution Center Operations: Distributing all product to stores throughout North America in an accurate, efficient, and speedy manner.
- Direct to Consumer Distribution Operations: Fulfilling e-commerce/direct to consumer orders throughout North America and in select markets around the world. Creating and delivering a best in class customer experience through order presentations, accuracy, and click-to-door shipping speed.
- Network Optimization: Ensuring the Supply Chain is well positioned in the next five years and beyond. Managing the Long-Range Plan, marketing intelligence/competitive benchmarking, and project management support.
- DC Coordination: Effectively communicating and prioritizing the daily, weekly, and seasonal workload for Trade, Transportation, and Fulfillment. Acting as a liaison between the product-facing groups and the distribution centers.
- E-Commerce Operations: Supporting various digital-infused functions within our global click-to-delivery and Omnichannel portfolio – including areas such as payments, ship from store, purchase and pickup, order in store, and order management. Driving success in customer expectation messaging/management and supporting the movement of product to consumers.
- Workforce Management: Working with supply chain partners to effectively improve and optimize workforce through innovation and analytics.
- Engineering: Providing support for the distribution center operations team and partnering to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Procurement: Work with cross functional partners to determine vendor service requirements to support the business. Facilitate Strategic Sourcing via Request for Information and Request for Proposals to select vendors. Support contract and pricing negotiations.
- Customer Service Digitization and Innovation: Specialize in understanding opportunities and processes then assisting with the application of the appropriate tools that would result in driving desired improvement.
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Junior working toward a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Passion for the A&F brands and the role
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in team-based settings and a collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners
- Desire to take on the responsibility of running a portion of a multi-billion-dollar business
- Capability to translate emerging fashion trends into the A&F handwriting and brand heritage
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently with senior-level leaders
- Ability to balance between robust analytical capability and an interest in the creative process
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire & curiosity to learn more!
The A&F LDP Internships provide a hands-on learning environment in which top university students gain exposure to one of our full-time programs. Our 10-week LDP internships include intensive training, quick role immersion, exposure to senior leadership, and the opportunity to make an impact on the business. Our interns will be compensated $9,000 for the 10-week program. Other benefits have historically included housing provided by A&F for the duration of the program, merchandise discounts at all of our brands, use of the A&F gym, and organized social events throughout the summer. Our interns end the summer with a thorough understanding of the full-time Leadership Development Program and have early access to full-time job opportunities.
To complete your profile, please go to the below link and click “apply now” to answer a few questions:
To be eligible for consideration, students must also submit their unofficial transcripts and resumes, complete with cumulative GPA
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is an Equal Opportunity employer.