Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
Our Visual Team drives the creative process behind our in-store experience, specially crafting what customers see and feel, to create unique environments that maximize sales and profitability. Coordinating customer-centric product placement strategies, visual team members must think creatively and aesthetically while considering key analytical data on a daily basis. Our Visual Team cultivates the vision, excitement, and emotion of our Brands.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create aesthetically compelling, impactful, and volume-driving in-store presentations for future and current seasons
- Understanding the customer mindset through market, field and relevant social research to create a store experience that matches to the customer preferences and shopping behaviors
- Assisting in creating “prototype” floorsets and translating them into documents for our Store Teams to use to execute the brand vision in-stores while bringing the key themes and assortment architecture to life
- Working closely with our Merchandising, Merchandise Planning, Inventory Management and Marketing teams to monitor sales performance, inventory levels, traffic, pricing and promotions
- Quickly developing and executing creative and strategic solutions to react to current business
- Presenting to senior leadership at key milestones & updates throughout both pre-season and in-season coordination
- Working with stores to improve accuracy and efficiency of future floorset guidance and execution
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Passion for the A&F brands and the role
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in team-based settings and a collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently with senior-level leaders
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to develop solutions quickly and independently
- Willingness to be flexible to changing demands and respond to feedback
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire & curiosity to learn more!
Based out of our world headquarters in Columbus, OH the A&F LDP Programs are highly competitive initiatives that offer immediate exposure to senior level management, as well as a carefully crafted balance between classroom sessions and hands-on experience. With a “promote from within” mentality in mind, these programs have been designed to shape top candidates into the future leaders of our company. The Visual Merchandising LDP Program features an initial comprehensive training program up to five weeks long and continued career development through a custom curriculum.
This comprehensive orientation program will include:
- Combination of classroom sessions and on-the-job training
- Relationship with a Mentor to guide learning in the new role
- Interactive presentations from a variety of senior leaders in the company
- Open and inclusive learning environment with fellow associates
- A focus on visual operations, including training on key business reports and visual merchandising software
- Integrated social activities to help transition to Columbus and the unique corporate culture at A&F
- Preparation to effectively manage a portion of the business in one of our critical areas at Home Office
First year compensation for the A& Visual Leadership Development Program starts at $45,000. Other benefits include $8,000 in placement and relocation bonuses, merchandise discounts at all of our brands, use of the A&F gym, industry-leading healthcare coverage, and company matching savings and retirement programs.
To complete your profile, please go to the below link and click “apply now” to answer a few questions:
To be eligible for consideration, students must also submit their unofficial transcripts and resumes, complete with cumulative GPA.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is an Equal Opportunity employer.