In 1998, Alerding CPA Group began as a simple idea to break away from a large corporate structure and create a more family-oriented company lead by a team of enthusiastic partners. Today we are a full-service, financial consulting firm who provides advanced audit, tax and advisory services, but we are so much more!
We are passionate about local endeavors and service that provide fulfillment in our lives. Our team members volunteer for various civic and charitable organizations to invest and give back to our communities. What sets us apart is our commitment to a collaborative and rewarding work environment. Learn more about us and our culture by visiting our website at https://www.alerdingcpagroup.cpa/careers.php and check out our social media presence at https://www.facebook.com/AlerdingCPAGroup/.
Alerding CPA Group is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to support the Tax Department with client tax work including individual, nonprofit, corporate, and partnership as well as multi-state and consolidated tax return compliance and planning for closely held companies and their owners. This position assists to serve our clients in accounting, tax, and other consulting matters.
Education & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar from an accredited college or university;
- Tax preparation experience preferred, but not required.
Candidate must possess knowledge, understanding and ability to:
- Apply U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Health/Dental/Vision/LTD & STD/Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- CPA exam bonus program
- Professional Development and CPE
- Professional licensing fees
- Professional Association Membership dues
- Summer schedule