About Ankura: Ankura is an expert services firm defined by HOW we solve challenges. Whether a client is facing an immediate business challenge, trying to increase the value of their company or protect against future risks, Ankura designs, develops, and executes tailored solutions by assembling the right combination of expertise. We build on this experience with every case, client, and situation, collaborating to create innovative, customized solutions, and strategies designed for today’s ever-changing business environment. This gives our clients unparalleled insight and experience across a wide range of economic, governance, and regulatory challenges. At Ankura, we know that collaboration drives results.
Position: Associate, Transaction & Operations Advisory (Office of the CFO)
Position Summary: Ankura is looking for full-time Associates to join the Office of the CFO (OCFO) Practice.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become an integral member of an Office of the CFO project team, working with clients to solve complex issues and deliver outstanding service
- Assist with activities that could include, but are not limited to financial modeling, data analytics and visualization, creating business plan assessments and developing process optimizations
- Engage in a highly collaborative environment, including within project teams and to outside clients
- Assist in the preparation of reports, written analysis, presentations and other client deliverables
- Help foster a growing OCFO practice by contributing to client pitches, marketing materials and practice development
Basic Qualifications, Skills, and Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree or degree equivalent in Business, Accounting/Finance, Management, Economics or related field
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical, quantitative, and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
The Office of the CFO (OCFO) was born out of the need to support the growing challenges of the finance organization. Our focus is on owning the CFO’s inbox by delivering holistic, tailored solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness, transform data into insights, improve governance, and drive business performance.
OCFO professionals are trusted advisors who work collaboratively and with a sense of urgency to maximize value for our clients. We are experts known for providing white glove service while leading transformations in challenging situations to enable sustainable results.
- Foundational Finance – Establish a finance organization that quickly and accurately produces financial reporting
- Transactions – Successfully execute transactions and events; minimize risk and maximize return
- Transformation and Turnaround – Enable Finance to serve as a business partner and support better business performance
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.