As a Staff Accountant, you are responsible for playing a key role during engagements, will begin to establish more personal and direct working relationships with clients and will begin developing your supervisory knowledge and experience.
As a firm, we are invested in your future and provide training and mentoring needed to help you achieve your career goals, develop your expertise and grow into a leader within the firm.
• Preparation of individual and business tax returns.
• Technical review of individual, corporate, and partnership returns.
• Conducting tax research projects.
• Consistently interact with clients to identify and address tax planning, consulting, and compliance needs.
• Prepare complex tax calculations.
• Build relationships with clients as a trusted business adviser.
• Develop a professional network and contribute to the firm’s marketing efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 150 credit hours; CPA or actively pursuing CPA certification.
• 1+ years of experience in a similar public accounting firm position.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to travel locally with occasional overnight travel (less than 5%).