Brady Ware is a regional CPA and Business Consulting firm, with offices in Dayton and Columbus, Ohio, Richmond, Indiana, and Atlanta, Georgia. We offer a wide range of compliance services and specialty financial and consulting expertise including; Audit and Accounting, Specialized Tax Projects, Merger and Acquisitions, and Business Valuations.
The Brady Ware accounting internship program provides an opportunity for students to experience the practice of public accounting first hand and to integrate this experience with their formal education. The internship program also provides both the student and Brady Ware with an opportunity to develop a relationship that may have long-term career implications.
- Obtain a basic understanding of trial balance, general ledger, tax preparation, depreciation, and amortization software used by the Tax department.
- Learn to calculate and prepare fixed asset depreciation schedules on different book and tax bases.
- Learn to input client’s working trial balance into software and make adjustments.
- Manage time invested in engagements wisely, including sensitivity to budget constraints and maintaining an accurate work-in-progress schedule of work assigned.
- Learn to cope with the demanding multi-tasking nature of public accounting.
- Learn to practice basic preparation skills for federal and state tax returns.
- Student must be a declared accounting major
- Student must be working toward a degree plan which includes the 150 college credit hours required to take the Uniform CPA exam.
- Student must be able to work at least 40 hours per week
- Student must maintain GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Brady Ware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.