ClearView is a premier life sciences consulting firm with offices in Boston, New York, and San Francisco serving clients in the biopharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostic spaces.
We provide world-class strategic decision-making support across a wide diversity of business issues. Our goal is to inform actionable recommendations that allow companies to achieve their business objectives.
At ClearView, you will encounter an entrepreneurial environment, interact with a dynamic group of colleagues, present to clients in critical business situations, and develop a deep understanding of the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industry. You will be mentored directly by ClearView partners and managers, who have a wealth of experience in life sciences consulting. In addition, you will be exposed to a wide variety of business issues ranging from new product planning and business development to product commercialization.
You will interact with both clients and teams within ClearView to address critical strategic questions within the biopharmaceutical space. During the course of a typical project, you will engage in a number of activities, including:
- Conduct complex problem-solving through a hypothesis-based approach
- Complete primary and secondary research to drive to critical insights
- Create and utilize analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support key decision-making
- Communicate recommendations to clients to inform strategy and maximize value
At ClearView, you will have the opportunity to lead projects and refine a broad range of expertise, skills, and connections that will heighten for your career.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a degree in the life sciences and an interest in strategic life sciences consulting. A successful Entry Level Analyst candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in the life sciences to be completed in 2022
- Demonstrated interest in consulting and the life sciences industry through a combination of internships, research, and club participation
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Highly analytical approach to solving complex problems
We are accepting applications until October 17, 2021 at midnight ET. If you have a year or more of full-time work experience in the consulting space, a separate application portal for experienced applicants is currently open.