As a Business Development Sales Representative at Coyote, you will focus on expanding Coyote’s customer base by helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way possible. You will create your individual portfolio of accounts through research and prospecting while becoming consultative in providing logistics solutions based on individual customer needs. This consultative style will provide the opportunity to navigate longer sales cycles and develop account-specific growth strategies. Business is initially generated through inside sales with the opportunity to travel as needed to grow your portfolio. Accounts are maintained and grown through daily communication with customers while upholding Coyote’s No Excuses® commitment to service.
Experience, Skills & Characteristics:
- 2-3 years of selling and account management experience
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive
- Confident decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Effective, professional communication
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.