FILLING OUT YOUR HANDSHAKE APPLICATION IS STEP ONE OF APPLYING WITH CROWE. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A ROLE, PLEASE ALSO CREATE A PROFILE AND VIDEO APPLICATION AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://crowe.recsolu.com/external/form/qie9owdpH6N_uR_Fe9_N0g
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth, industry-focused expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Crowe’s Consulting team is frequently praised by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
As a Business Solutions Consultant in Crowe’s Consulting Practice, your role will be focused on helping clients resolve business needs to improve operating performance, use of technology, delivery of customer experiences and/or management decision making. You will define, craft, develop and implement business and technology solutions based on analysis of current practices, processes, technologies and data in comparison to leading industry practices, technologies and benchmarks. At Crowe, we empower you to take risks, to challenge yourself in specialized areas of consulting & technology, and to generate solutions that impact the firm and your professional growth. Crowe cultivates a creative company culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm.
Launch your career in the following area:
You will have the opportunity to help clients in a wide variety of ways ranging from improving performance to transitioning technology to developing and supporting Crowe technology solutions. New hires may participate on project teams focused on the analysis and implementation of redesigned processes, the selection and conversion of new systems, the facilitation of strategic business and digital transformation plans, the management of large bank projects, the completion of complex merger transactions, and/or the development and support of Crowe technology applications. Crowe technology solutions for financial services support robust credit portfolio management, integrated risk management, proactive customer relationship management, and efficient back office processing, as well as other solutions to be developed.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to think in a systematic, analytical fashion
- Self-motivated to deliver quality results, take responsibility and grow
- Aptitude to learn and use cutting edge technology to tackle business problems
- Learn and work well both in a team and independently
- Ability to utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinking and creativity
- Willingness to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in: Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Operations Management, Healthcare Administration, Public Finance, Public & Environmental Affairs, Supply Chain, Public Policy, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or comparable major.
- GPA : 3.0 or above
At Crowe, we know that great people are what make a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.