No need to apply in Handshake. To apply, please visit www.tinyurl.com/Crowe2021
Financial Services Internal Audit Operational Role – Consulting Practice
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth, industry-focused expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Crowe’s Consulting team is frequently praised by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
As a Financial Services Internal Audit Operations Consultant in Crowe’s Consulting Practice, this role is focused on helping clients identify existing or emerging risks in processes in their organization. Individuals will evaluate internal control design and operating effectiveness, evaluate compliance with regulatory requirements, assess risks at various points of the engagement cycle, analyze data and offer opportunities to improve business processes. Areas of concentration may include monitoring SOX/FDICIA programs, evaluating financial institution processes such as deposit operations, electronic and mobile banking, lending, retail banking, wealth management, and core business functions such as payroll, financial reporting and revenue recognition.
At Crowe, we empower you to take risks, to challenge yourself in specialized areas of consulting & technology, and to generate solutions that impact the firm and your professional growth. Crowe cultivates a creative company culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm.
· Understand financial and operational business processes within an organization in relation to proper internal controls and their execution
· Create and deliver value-added reports and projects through strong deliverables that simplify complex issues and enable effective and efficient risk management for our clients
· Collaborate and develop partnerships with clients, prospects, colleagues and communities
· Innovate new ideas and solutions to address existing and emerging areas of risks
· Exhibit strong communication skills when consulting with senior management, C-Suite client personnel, and government regulators
· Learn and work well both in teams and independently
· Adapt to continuously changing risk environments and effectively manage time
· Demonstrate intellectual curiosity to enable a deeply specialized skill set
· Cultivate and enable strong relationships within your clients and community
· Ability to work both independently, in a team environment, and effectively manage time
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Moderate understanding of Accounting and Finance structures as it relates to financial reporting
· Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Familiarity and/or proficiency with data analytics applications like PowerBI and/or Tableau and with programming languages (e.g., SAS, R, Python, etc.) a plus
· Desire to sit for and obtain a firm supported certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CRCM, CAMS, CFA, etc.)
· Willingness to travel up to 60% or more annually
Outstanding academic performance in one of following preferred majors or similar background:
· Actuarial Science
· Business/Data Analytics
· Business Management
· Forensic Accounting
· Internal Audit
· Logistics/Supply Chain
· Management Information Systems
Minimum 3.0 GPA (major and cumulative) preferred
· Atlanta, GA
· Boston, MA
· Chicago, IL
· Cleveland, OH
· Columbus, OH
· Dallas, TX
· Fort Lauderdale, FL
· Los Angeles, CA
· New York, NY
· Washington, D.C.
At Crowe, we know that great people are what make a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe LLP (www.crowe.com) is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities. The firm and its subsidiaries also help clients make smart decisions that lead to lasting value with its tax, advisory and consulting services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the best places to work in the U.S. As an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, Crowe serves clients worldwide. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.