Manager – Internal Controls-D83831
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
- Participate/Lead in the annual planning, scoping and risk assessment process
- Work with management to identify, evaluate, and document business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate those risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Coordinate and assist in conducting the annual fraud risk assessment process
- Perform design, implementation, and operating effectiveness testing for all in-scope processes and controls assigned
- Assist the Process Owners with evaluating control deficiencies including root cause and severity assessments
- Advise Management and support remediation efforts for control issues identified, ensuring appropriate actions are taken by Management in a timely manner
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools and methodologies to review, design, implementation and/or operating effectiveness of internal control processes
- Assist with monitoring and reporting requirements (periodic, quarterly, and annual attestation by Management as well as internal reporting required to clients)
- Contribute to positive working relationships with internal clients and team, including Global Finance team members
- Provide support to Global Finance Leadership and other team members on special projects (ad hoc) as needed
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems Administration or related field
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA
- Demonstrated experience with internal controls (Sarbanes Oxley, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills – demonstrate ability to plan and manage projects independently along with ensuring high quality deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- General knowledge of SAP security administration and controls concepts, SAP Basis functions, and SAP functionality