Why are long tenures and low turnover rates the norm at DMA? When you are an employee owned company, you are all about your employees, and here is proof:
- Employee stock ownership program eligibility begins day ONE of employment. ESOP contribution is targeted at 6% of your annual compensation.
- COMPANY PAID Paternity & Maternity Leave.
- COMPANY PAID volunteer time off.
- Company match charitable giving
- Fitness Reimbursement program.
- Home office equipment reimbursement.
- 100% company paid professional development.
- 3 weeks of PTO your first year.
- 2 paid floating holidays, 1 day of paid volunteer time off
- Multiple benefit plans, eligible day one of employment- NO WAITING PERIOD.
- Modern, laid back office environment.
- Executive team invested in the success and happiness of our employees.
Assists assigned Consultants, Tax Managers and Directors in performing Real Estate assessment reviews for DMA clients in an effort to achieve maximum tax savings and provide other state and local tax consulting services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for Tax Managers and Directors in the real estate assessment review process, including representing clients during appeals and hearings with State and Local taxing authorities
- Prepares reports and analyses supporting DMA’s position for State and Local taxing authorities; reviews and submits periodic status reports to clients; prepares Letters of Findings for clients
- Attend on-site inspection of client property (plants and operations)
- Assists Tax Managers, Directors and other business development professionals in scoping and developing customized solutions for new and prospective clients
- Research and identify real property leads which hold potential tax savings opportunities for our business development team
- Follow real estate market activity/trends in assigned geographic area
- Research state and local tax issues
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years professional experience in property valuation, property tax or accounting preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational, research and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and deadlines