What does a great Software Development Engineer, Staff do?
- Full Stack Web Developers help create the next generation of an online internet banking application framework and UI
- You will design and develop new features for a world class internet banking platform written in .NET.
- Developers will work on frameworks and design SDKs, as well as components written in both C#.NET and .NET Core
- We are looking for creative and skilled people who are passionate about development. This is an opportunity to help design and share ideas and new approaches to internet and mobile banking platforms.
- You will work with highly a skilled team on the latest technology stacks in an environment that would allow you to grow your development skills.
- You will take advantage of excellent opportunities for career advancement working on a rapidly growing set of products.
- Developers will learn about the financial industry with guidance from professionals with years of experience in the financial industry.
- You will create APIs to support extension of the internet banking functionality to both internal and external customers and for consumption by the application UI using both .NET and .NET core.
- Demonstrate you are a highly motivated “self-starter” who is passionate about software development and is eager to learn from other high-level developers
- Follow Agile SDLC
- Be a team player
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Associates degree in equivalent course of study
- Minimum 3 year hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object oriented code.
- Software development qualifications preferred.
- A solid understanding of common computer programming algorithms, object orientated design principles, and software development patterns and their application
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Architect™ from Fiserv is an open services platform with robust configuration capabilities that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to create distinct digital experiences.
- We are looking to fill critical development roles that allow us to build quality technical solutions for financial institutions based on the most current technical stacks.
- Exposure to projects for the leading payment-processing provider in Financial Technology space as well as experience working with existing and emerging technologies will provide candidates with career growth and core competency development.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core
- Java and Kotlin (Android) or
- Objective-C and Swift (iOS)
- iOS/Android Development (a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are: Architect from Fiserv is a single, end-to-end digital banking solution for retail and business that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to quickly respond to consumer and business needs.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.