Our Accounts Payable (AP) team enters, routes and pays a high volume of vendor invoices for an array of business expenses, ranging from marketing materials to keeping the lights on. The team is responsible for reimbursing employees for expenses such as inter-office travel and client meetings. AP Associates reconcile invoices and ensure reimbursements are paid in a timely fashion, which directly affects firm goals and budget.
An Accounts Payable Associate provides excellent client service by providing a holistic view of the Accounts Payable process. You will safeguard tangible and intangible assets through internal controls and risk mitigation. You will be one of the last lines of defense, playing an essential role in ensuring we pay in the right way, at the right time, to the right people. As an Accounts Payable Associate you will increase your functional and technical abilities and learn to manage complexity. We are excited for you to join us and make a difference within our group and our firm! You will report to your manager who will help with your daily training and career development.
- Manage expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices
- Audit employee expense reports by reviewing expense coding and ensure expenses are following policy
- Respond to inquiries and request from vendors and internal departments for any AP related matters
- Review business transactions and enter journal entries
- Perform monthly credit card account reconciliations
- Assist with month end close activities
- Help with audits and other ad hoc projects
- 1-2 years of experience with Accounts Payable
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- Excel at both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proficiency in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Commitment to a high sense of urgency with an advanced level of detail orientation
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire.
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER