As a Review Associate you are at the heart of Fisher’s daily communications and will quickly build your internal brand and network across the firm. You’ll hone your communication and risk evaluation skills as you help our internal partners craft professional, and accurate correspondence with our clients. The broad scope of the Review Team provides an excellent platform for those new to the finance industry that hope to build scalable skills. As Review Associate you will report directly to your manager who will aid in your professional development.
The Review Team ensures the quality, security, and privacy of all outbound correspondence. You’ll ensure consistency and unparalleled service by working with managers throughout the firm to mitigate risks to the business and our clients. As we look to implement long-term technology solutions focused on scalability, you’ll help redefine our mission for the future. Our collaborative team will challenge you to grow and help build the foundation to launch your lifelong career with Fisher Investments.
- Work with client-facing employees across all departments and countries to ensure all external email communication is compliant, accurate, and professional
- Learn and stay up to date with national and international regulatory requirements. Work with managers to recognize and mitigate risk
- Review and summarize client responses for senior management to measure client sentiment
- Identify and report time-sensitive inbound client emails to senior management to ensure they are addressed promptly
- Get a 360-degree view and gain invaluable insight into various departments by helping you gain exposure and prepare for future roles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced level of detail orientation
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER