The Competitive Resources team exists to support our U.S. Sales and Service organizations in better understanding and combatting competitors when seeking to close new business or retain and service existing clients. We research individual competitors, uncover industry trends, and serve as internal experts on the broader financial landscape. As a Competitive Research Associate, you will report directly to your TL who will aid in your learning and professional development.
As the team expands we are relied upon more and more by the business. You will handle the consistent flow of incoming requests as well as build materials and presentations to help inform and educate our U.S. partners. You will gain an in-depth perspective of the industry which will prepare you for future opportunities.
- Handle incoming requests to conduct initial research or partner our analysts to communicate findings to requestors across the firm
- Create new written materials on competitors, trends and products
- Support U.S. projects to increase engagement with business partners and efficiencies within teams
- Create presentations or other informational material to be used in a variety of trainings across the firm
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passionate about researching the industry and identifying trends and comparative selling points
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You have a clear writing style that can distill complicated topics into short, easy-to-consume summaries focusing on only the most relevant material
- You retain a focus on your customers, and have received positive feedback from sales and service members in the past
- You wish to deepen your understanding of the inner workings of the financial services industry and use that knowledge to help arm our organization
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance for you and any qualified dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER