Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP is seeking driven, passionate and collaborative individuals to join our expanding Audit practice. This position can be based out of our San Francisco or San Jose offices. The group start date will be late July, but we may be able to accommodate individual start dates should your timeline differ.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of industries with an emphasis on growth-oriented entrepreneurial companies, innovative start-ups and influential investment funds. You may also serve various established corporate clients and if interested, be exposed to not-for-profit organizations with diverse missions and funding resources.
Our environment enables you to interact directly with these high caliber clients and gain insight into what is up and coming in Silicon Valley. As an Audit Associate you will develop the technical, professional, leadership and interpersonal skills that will help you establish a successful career.
- Attending client meetings and engagement planning meetings
- Participating in all phases of financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Assuring reasonableness of client financials through various testing procedures
- Utilizing analytical and technical skills to complete audit workpapers
- Helping clients prepare for and evaluate potential mergers and acquisitions
- Exercising professional skepticism while prioritizing and completing tasks
- Working with a diverse group of talented Assurance & Advisory professionals
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s program in business with an emphasis in accounting or financial reporting
- Final graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
- Educational requirements (150 semester/225 quarter units) for California CPA licensure completed prior to start date
- Minimum GPA of 3.0, with a higher major GPA preferred
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship and we do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and an unofficial copy of your college transcript(s) via this job posting. In your cover letter, we would appreciate learning more about your interest in establishing your career in the Bay Area. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule a date and time.
Frank, Rimerman is consistently recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work” by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and one of the top 20 firms in the nation by Vault Career Intelligence. We are proud to be called one of the “Best of the Best” by Inside Public Accounting. We believe that along with pursuing your professional career, you should also have time for a life outside of work. Our culture is focused around our employees’ interests, both inside and outside the office.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship and we do not sponsor applicants for work visas. It is our policy and intent to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or medical condition as defined in state and federal laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.