Grainger is North America’s leading B2B distributor of maintenance, repair, and operating supplies and related services. Our purpose is to keep the world working, which is why more than five million customers across industries like commercial, government, healthcare, and manufacturing rely on us for products and solutions to keep their people safe and their operations running.
At Grainger, team members have the freedom to be curious. They have the resources to grow and the space to. We understand and celebrate the need to hear, respect and apply unique perspectives to succeed. This is the way forward – the way to boost your career while delivering positive change for all people.
The Reporting Analyst supports a portfolio of tools and reports that are needed to create insights and actions across operations. You will work independently to complete and accurate reporting while partnering with end-users to maintain the relevancy of information provided. These efforts allow team members to accomplish their responsibilities and make informed decisions for the betterment of the company and our customers.
- Help end-users locate, understand, and use curated datasets or reports.
- Provide end-to-end support of assigned reporting portfolio to ensure users can operate the tools proficiently to achieve our goals.
- Analyze large datasets and communicate insights to partners using a variety of complex data sources to illustrate our performance across multiple indicators and to answer questions presented by the business.
- Create, improve, maintain, and repair performance summary reports, operational models, and workflow applications for business groups according to our requirements.
- Contribute to departmental and organizational plans that enhance general analytics capabilities or specific reporting improvements.
- Develop partnerships with leadership, users, and technical personnel from internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Information Systems, or related fields.
- 1 or more years experience in related field
- Proficiency in Teradata, SQL, Business Objects, PowerBI, VBA, or database management
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage starts day one
- Paid time off (PTO) days and 6 company holidays per year
- 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Parental leave
- Visit GraingerTotalRewards.com to learn more about our benefits!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.