Are you a Tax Accountant/Financial Accountant looking for a new challenge? Hasbro is a dynamic play and entertainment company which presents a very broad and compelling variety of technical challenges/opportunities that will provide exposure to the intricacies of supporting affiliates across our global footprint!
We will train you in transfer pricing and in our operating systems (SAP & Longview). As we seek to be a ‘game changer’ within Hasbro, candidates who possess a creative curiosity and a drive for professional excellence will thrive! The team is led by a Director with over 20 years of (mostly Big 4) Transfer Pricing experience.
A day in the life as a Transfer Pricing Specialist:
- Multi-task numerous planning workstreams—meeting both local documentation and notification deadlines, as well as the financial reporting schedule.
- Support drafting and review of outsourced master file and local file reports in our global documentation framework.
- Assist with functional analysis interviews, both routine and in response to continued evolution of Hasbro’s business.
- Assist with numerous types of economic benchmarking.
- Support quarterly and annual reporting processes.
- Financial modeling including headquarters cost allocation and tax-effected TP model forecasting.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS in Economics, Finance or Accounting (Steps toward CFA/CPA encouraged).
- Experience with excel required, while experience with any ERP and/or financial reporting package is a plus.
- Eager to learn both Transfer Pricing and Tax technical skills, as well as learning about new and interesting business practices/transactions.
- Ability to work well both independently (i.e., self-motivated), in multi-functional teams (i.e., plays well with others), and in close collaboration with global affiliate counterparts.
- Understanding of Transfer Pricing principles is a plus.
- Strong writing and presentation skills are a plus.
- Curiosity, drive, and a keen sense of humor.