Intrepid Investment Bankers (Intrepid) is seeking to hire talented professionals for its Summer Analyst level position. Intrepid is a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors.
Your Career at Intrepid
Summer Analysts are an important part of Intrepid deal teams, working closely with Managing Directors, Vice Presidents and Associates. Our entrepreneurial culture provides summer analysts with the opportunity to make contributions to ongoing engagements—offering you the opportunity to build a strong foundation in investment banking. The firm seeks to build its Summer Analysts into long-term principals at Intrepid.
- Perform client specific and industry research;
- Organize, review and analyze due diligence processes and materials;
- Develop valuation analyses and models (projections, LBO, DCF, public comparables, historical M&A transactions, etc.);
- Prepare comprehensive information packages, pitchbooks, information memoranda, management presentations and marketing materials;
- Compile prospective acquirer lists; and
- Assist senior bankers in firm building activities (training, recruiting, etc.).
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top tier school (GPA above 3.3 preferred);
- Team player willing to take an integral role in Intrepid’s growth;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as part of a small team;
- Self-starter willing to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding and fast paced environment; and
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance concepts and financial statement analysis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.