As a Product Management Intern for Kohls.com, you will be the bridge between the business units and engineering teams. You will help guide our products from concept to launch and collaborate to grow their impact in the market.
What would you do?
- Define a product vision and strategy.
- Write ‘Agile user Stories” for feature additions/enhancements
- Define metrics that measure product success
- Present final project to department members in addition to senior leadership
- Participate in an intern group project that allows you to present an innovative idea to Kohl’s executives!
This is you:
- Undergrad or Grad student who is looking for a paid internship with free housing
- You love working in a fast paced, team environment
- You’re self motivated, organized, and able to effectively manage your time
- You’re outgoing – love meeting new people and helping them determine their needs