Help us design the future of retail.
You are an aspiring designer ready to get real world experience, in a studio environment, helping design omnichannel customer experiences for a multi-billion dollar retailer. You will work along side Kohl’s designers and participate in studio activities with the team. This is an opportunity to be mentored and grow your design skills and talents.
What you’ll do:
- Support Kohl’s customer expeirence designers with conceptualizing, desiging, and prototyping on active customer experience projects.
- Participate in usabiilty testing, customer interviews, observations, and ehtnogrpahic-like investigation.
- Present your CX design work to senior leaders.
- Partner closely with Kohl’s Technology partners.
This is you:
- Graduate student
- You love attention to detail, but also keep the big picture in mind
- You’re self-motivated with a positive attitude
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re able to collaborate with all different personalities and backgrounds
Visit the external application link webpage and scroll/search for UX Design Intern.