**NOTE** Please apply HERE in addition to this posting. Your application will not be complete until both are submitted. Thank you!
A terrific opportunity for the right individual to join our team. The candidate will work with all technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance. You will work closely with entire complement of partners, managers and other staff members in providing the highest quality consulting and compliance services for a sophisticated client base. Our practice focuses on entrepreneurial and high net worth clients.
Room for advancement to the candidate that demonstrates his or her abilities through excellent work product, is willing to grow, and is able to successfully interact with clients and staff. We have a team environment that encourages personal excellence.
- Preparation of a variety of compliance forms (corporations, partnerships, trusts, individuals) with an emphasis on efficiency and quality.
- Analyze financial information such as balance sheets, fixed asset ledger, and income statements during the tax preparation process.
- Preparation of tax return workpapers and supporting schedules in a manner consistent with professional standards.
- Identify accounting, business and tax issues/opportunities and develop solutions / recommendations.
- Keep up to date on latest developments as they affect tax regulations and policies.
- Perform tax research and summarize conclusions in written form.
- Clearly communicate recommendations verbally and in writing.
- Handle special projects as needed.
- Develop quality business relationships that result in client loyalty.
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly motivated self-starter and successful in a team-oriented setting.
- Be able to quickly process information and master complex concepts.
- Possess a solid understanding of accounting theory, tax and accounting practices.
- Have exceptional organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including ability to simplify and communicate complex business information.
- Demonstrate integrity within a professional environment.