Myriad Women’s Health is looking for a sales professional who is passionate about improving patients’ lives through precision medicine. As an Associate Account Executive (AE), you will partner with a territory Account Executive (AE) and Area Manager to sell the Myriad Women’s Health portfolio of molecular genetic tests to obstetricians, gynecologists, and other healthcare providers in your assigned territory in addition to providing education on Myriad science, research, and precision medicine. Myriad Women’s Health tests can be used to guide personalized medical management decisions and improve patient outcomes.
- Provides sales support to targeted accounts, physicians, and staff
- Observes and assists territory AE with full lifecycle of the product sales process, including new business development and lead generation via programs and other initiatives
- Supports existing customers with workflow related to Myriad
- Manages billing/customer issues
- Prospects targeted customer types
- Meets expense budget and administrative requirements
- Updates Salesforce (CRM) to track targeting, frequency, messaging including strategic and tactical information
- Attend local tradeshows, industry conferences and networking events
- Stays current on industry and marketplace trends in women’s health and personalized medicine
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS/BA degree preferred ideally in a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or sales support position preferred
- Healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage ever-increasing responsibility and sustain growth
- Effective at overcoming obstacles and challenges utilizing problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of coverage and reimbursement issues
- Working knowledge and application of HIPAA laws, privacy, and ethics surrounding patient privacy and information
- Demonstrates values and ethics that support Myriad’s mission, goals, and professional code of conduct
- Ability to resist pressure to compromise corporate values despite pressure to make sales
- Uses discretion and professionalism as it relates to handling patient and physician information and documentation
- Track record of demonstrating integrity, even when inconvenient
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Systems and Software – proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word and CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to travel and do overnights as needed
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets safe and satisfactory criteria per Myriad’s motor vehicle driving record policy
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.
About the Team
Myriad Women’s Health, Inc., a premier genetic screening and personalized medicine testing company. Our genetic screens and tests provide actionable information, empowering women and their families to make critical and timely healthcare decisions, whether they’re thinking about starting a family or evaluating risk for hereditary cancer. We strive to put patients first, clinicians in control and costs in their place. We seek to transform the execution of complex genetic testing and screening through our three high-value products that include end-to-end workflow features making for seamless delivery of Myriad Women’s Health’s products to patients.