Navistar International is a leading North American truck manufacturer of commercial trucks, school buses, defense vehicles. Springfield Truck assembly has two lines of production and primarily produces Class 4- 6 medium-duty trucks, as well as other vehicles for original equipment manufacturers.
· (Newly Created Position, due to increase in production))
You will be part of salaried Materials Management leadership team and ensure material flow with a focus on lean manufacturing and performing a variety of coordinating, routing, and material handling duties to meet production schedules.
· Assisting in promoting a lean culture
· Participating in Kaizen events
· Helping establish a plan for every part
· Determining part packaging to fit in a given area
· Maintaining plant visual management
· Facilitate change with cross functional groups
Associate degree and at least 1 year of related supply chain experience
Or Non-Degree and 2 plus years of related Supply Chain experience
· You should have good problem solving and communication skills
· Ability to follow up and follow through on deliverables
· Proficient with Computer software including Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook and ability to learn new tasks and skills
· Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.