ORBA is seeking tax season interns who would be involved primarily with personal and business income tax return preparation, but may also be exposed to additional areas of tax. Training includes some classroom-type instruction, but is predominantly on-the-job with close supervision and constant feedback. The individual will be working closely with partners and staff, and will have direct contact with clients of various industries.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Gathering, organizing and analyzing data and preparing income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, non-profit organizations and retirement plans; and
• Assisting in special projects, such as tax projections or consulting engagements.
• Current graduate student or undergraduate student;
• Course work in Accounting and a general business background (course work in Taxes is preferred, but not required);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Detail-oriented mindset; and
• Outstanding analytical ability and judgment.
All interns will receive feedback throughout the job with a final evaluation with a partner. Salary is approximately $4,000 per month (subject to market increase) plus overtime. We offer tremendous growth.