Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that’s stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let’s go forward together.
Our Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) is a two-year rotational program that nurtures a creative work environment full of talented individuals with a variety of thoughts, ideas, and backgrounds. The goal of the program is to help you build a foundational knowledge of our business and leadership competencies to prepare you for a leadership position at its conclusion. During the ELP, you will rotate between four 6-month assignments in various roles across the operations team. The focus throughout these rotations is learning the jobs first-hand, accelerated professional development, a variety of management curriculum, and cross-functional project work. Do you have what it takes to be an Emerging Leader at Paylocity?
Location: Schaumburg, IL
This role starts with a cohort of Emerging Leaders in July 2022. Interviews will be held in October 2021 for the role.
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities, learn and adapt to various business areas
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn, ask questions, and collaborate with others to learn our Operations business
- Excels in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Passionate about creating excellent client experiences which help our clients to enhance their employee engagement
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program with the graduation of December 2020 or anticipated Spring 2021
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong initiative and bias for action
- Must be effective with Analytical/Problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing, and organizational skills
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.