Job Description : Sales Associate LeaderWe are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
This position contributes to the Pepsi sales and distribution operating unit. Are you ready to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands who’s specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite beverages?
What makes you unique makes us better, and now is a better time than ever to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo.
As a Sales Associate Leader for Pepsi you will complete an onboarding program to assimilate and develop the necessary skillset to successfully promote into the Sales Leader position. Your strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment is vital to your success in this role.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Successfully complete all activities included in the sales leadership onboarding program
- Effectively develop, build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Conduct one-with-one meetings and “work withs” with your sales teams to discuss performance, selling and customer service skills
- Coach your team to successfully sell against baseline and promotional opportunities
- Develop sales strategies through collecting and interpreting statistical data utilizing PepsiCo specific applications
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers as required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to motivate yourself and others while delivering excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Safe driving record strongly preferred
- Able and willing to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable