Make your mark. Plante Moran Real Estate Investment Advisors specializes in real estate investment advisory and personal wealth management services, including portfolio strategy, asset management, capital markets, and acquisition/disposition for private and institutional clients. The REIA team consists of highly trained multi-disciplined real estate professionals with real-world expertise in a wide array of commercial real estate matters including project feasibility, capital markets, portfolio planning, tax credits, and development.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Will work with investors in various capacities, including real estate portfolio strategy, investment strategy and analysis, asset positioning, asset management, benchmarking, programming, financial analysis, project budgeting, acquisitions, dispositions, development advisory, due diligence & entitlements, and project feasibility
- Prepare financial reports which incorporate financial summaries and models into written reports utilizing graphs, models as well as significant financial writing explaining complex analysis in an easily understood report
- Review financial data and incorporate into complex financial models/forecasts via Argus and Excel software
- Participate in client meeting and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and assess important information for financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Development, Finance or related field
- Academic success (a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0)
- Understanding of real estate investment and finance analytics
- Experience with assisting in development or construction projects is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial modeling preferred
What makes us different? For starters, we’re relatively jerk-free.
On the surface, we’re one of the nation’s largest audit, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. But dig a little deeper, and you’ll see what makes us different: we’re a relatively jerk-free firm with a world-class culture and an endless array of opportunities.
We’re consistently recognized as one of Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” ”Best Companies in Consulting and Professional Services,” “Best Workplaces for Women,” and “Best Workplaces for Parents” — distinctions awarded to us based on confidential feedback from our staff. And we live out our “We care” culture everyday—we care about our staff, clients, and communities—with one of the lowest staff turnovers in our industry. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
This is an exempt position that may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of interest in our positions, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of qualified candidates who are bilingual in either Japanese and English or Chinese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.