Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced global IT organizations in the world, transforming the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously?
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create an efficacious advantage for P&G! Our mission is clear — we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. We are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver groundbreaking business models and capabilities. Whatever your role in IT, your technical capability is recognized and rewarded. Our culture of continued learning and growth will nurture your real passion. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in Application & Integration and other areas like Data & Analytics, Infrastructure, and Information Security &Risk.
Most of P&G’s IT professionals are a part of the Application & Integration or Infrastructure discipline. Application & Integration is the work covering strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the P&G’s business applications. You will drive innovation, excellence in design, modern integrations, focused user experiences, and better vendor delivery. Whether it’s developing new or improved applications, handling projects impacting all P&G’s employees, or ensuring that our systems are always on, there is something for everyone in IT at P&G.
The roles we are looking to fill include:
• Application Engineers – establishes the right design, leads the engineering work, owns change management and acts as escalation point for operations.
• Application Managers – leads solution development, quality assurance, and release management for to meet business, user and system requirements.
• IT Operations – leads end-to-end service delivery including strategy; ensuring operational excellence; accountable for overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
• Project Managers – Overall accountable for end-to-end success of the project while integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
We look for leaders who have graduated with a BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer Engineering, (or other like degrees) and MBA’s with a technical undergraduate degree or background.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree
• Real passion for technology and the ability to use technology to add business value
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Proven leadership in extra-curricular activities
• Possess strong thinking/analytical skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)