Do you want to promote product vision to make an impact on the market? As an IT Product intern, you manage the product cycle from planning to execution, build roadmaps, break down strategies and tell impactful customer stories to improve the products and process. We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
What We Offer:
Our internship program allows you to gain practical hands on experience with industry leading analytical tools and technologies, all while receiving daily coaching and mentoring from our hardworking and passionate Analytics and Insights professionals. Your passion for Analytics and Insights will be nurtured by our culture of continuous learning and growth.
Internship projects typically revolve around the following:
• Communicating effectively across team members to align plans and solve problems
• Delivering real time insights and influence key business decisions
We look for leaders with strong academic results who have 1-2 summers before graduating with a BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer/Systems Engineering, Information Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, (or like degrees) and MBA’s with a technical undergraduate degree or background.
• Proven use of technology to add business value
• Adept at using Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Leadership in extra-curricular activities
• Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
• Proven capability to handle multiple priorities
• You must be available during summer 2022 between mid/late May through early August
We want you to know:
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Internships (Job Segmentation)