P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
How would you like to improve machinery and information systems? We want software engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our software engineers in our physical distribution network to innovate new technology to improve service and reduce costs. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Physical Distribution Digital Process Engineers lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through design and development of new software. They support the daily activities of the warehouse through implementation of new technology, and build long term capability into their area, systems, and technicians.
Daily work could encompass any of the following:
• Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
• Design and build of new software application to solve big business problems
• Collaborating with experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
• Creating learning programs and coaching to the organization.
• Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets
• Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and automated equipment
This specific role is working in the technology platform team and will be responsible for delivering the solutions to the site and solving problems as mentioned above and to develop new solutions with our automation to create more value.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Computer Science, Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry etc) or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial).
• Experience with cloud architecture is preferred (Microsoft Azure)
• The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
• Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
• A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)