What is the opportunity?
As an Operations Associate III in the Alternative Investments department with RBC Wealth Management, you will work in a high volume, fast-paced, deadline driven environment providing direct support for the Alternative Investments team. You will provide analysis, processing, and customer service support for exception-based complex and/or highly specialized Operation’s processes.
If you enjoy challenging work, solving complex problems, and are looking for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Provide accurate analysis and processing support for exception-based, complex, and/or highly specialized processes within a specific Operation’s department. Accurately review, verify, and/or record data into technology supporting department processes. Understand department procedures and required accountabilities in the area or department in which the incumbent works. Refers to department manuals for instructions and task assignments for the specific role.
- Liaise and provide customer service support for individuals requiring research, problem resolution, or securing information from other Operation’s departments, RBC Business Units, external customers or industry participants. Address escalated questions independently; seeking assistance from Team Lead or Manager as appropriate following established department procedures.
- Reduce risk or increase efficiencies by suggesting process changes and system modifications. Participate in testing and implementation of new systems and processes as required.
- Train and act as a resource for other Operation’s team members.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What do you need to succeed?
- 4-year degree from an accredited university (or equivalent) OR High school diploma (or equivalent) AND 2 years of job-related experience.
- Effective problem identification, analytical, and resolution skills along with proficient computer skills in Windows-based software products. Effective exceptions based processing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, excellent customer service skills, organizational skills, and superb attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in business, finance or related field.
- 1+ year business, finance, customer service and/or accounting/bookkeeping experience.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits, annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement