As an associate in the D365 Customer Engagement (CE) practice, you will actively participate in learning the D365 CE solutions, including Sales, Field Service, Customer Service, PSA and Marketing applications, and engage in the full cycle of software implementation. This will include working directly with clients, learning their business and gathering the requirements of a tailored, effective software solution. Associates will have integral involvement in designing, building and documenting system enhancements, and then testing the results and training customer personnel in their use.
- Perform business analyst functions
- Engage in requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Assist in the creation of design documentation
- Hands on configuration of the application
- Work with client to validate the solution
- Assist with training
- Perform ongoing support as needed
- Work well with team members, clients, and other vendors
- Participate in the Agile and/or Microsoft SureStep Iterative Methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS, Accounting, Computer Science or other related business fields
- Ability to travel
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Relevant, hands-on work-related experience working in a team environment
- Desire to learn and grow
- Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with Scribe a plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.