We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Office Locations: Richardson, TX, Dunwoody, GA, Tempe, AZ, or Bloomington, IL
Hybrid Work Environment: Selected applicants should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our flexible work environment.
Check out our Enterprise Technology department!
The Enablement & Infrastructure Team is seeking DevOps Engineer with the focus on maturing the CI/CD pipelines and delivery process. The individual will be responsible for the health and operation of the CI/CD tools and platforms within the organization. Automation first is our mind-set with plans to move support tooling to the Cloud giving you the flexibility to express your creativity.
- Strong communication skills
- Skilled in automating and optimizing processes
- 2-5 years of experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, puppet, chef or similar).
- 2-5 of experience in shell scripting preferably Bash
- Proficient with Git
- Linux technologies
- Proficient in groovy or it’s alternatives like Kotlin, Python, Scala etc
- Ability to support the CI/CD tech stack like Jenkins, Git runners, Nexus, SonarQube etc
- Experience using build tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle or similar)
- Production support of application or infrastructure services
- Good understanding of Docker / Kubernetes
- Java development
- Web services experience with REST/SOAP, similar
- js programming languages
- Supporting applications running on Tomcat
- Jenkins / Gitlab
- Oracle database knowledge (ability to query, HA & backup strategies)
- AWS (lambda, api gateway, dynamo db)
- Monitoring and Dashboard solutions (Maul, Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos)
- Networking (Firewall, proxy, load balancing)
- Experience with managing infrastructure through code mainly Terraform
***Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.***