Full Stack Analysts in the Digital & Data Analytics group will be part of a great team focused on developing and creating innovative solutions to solve real-world problems across different industries.
At Stout, you’re engaged in real work right away.
As an Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Building and setting up environments
- Creating web pages or designing prototypes
- Extracting and transforming data from multiple source feeds
- Using cloud technologies to build scalable software
- Automating repetitive, labor-heavy tasks
- Optimizing digital services and processes
- Writing and querying databases
As an Analyst, you will be part of a firm where the culture and exceptional client service is inspired from leadership down.
The Analyst should have a passion for technology and creating tangible, useable software, and should have the following academic and professional experience:
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related areas
- General understanding of principles and theories applied to application design and architecture
- Knowledge in one or more related fields, including: Data Structures, Cloud Computing, networking, databases, data integration, data encryption and security
- Sound programming skills in server-side languages, such as Python, Java, Scala or .NET
- Understanding of software design patterns and OOP architecture
- Solid knowledge of database technologies, including relational (e.g., SQL, MySQL, etc.) and non-relational (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.) databases
- Understanding of cloud computing and skills in one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Understanding of security and data protection
- Coursework/practical experience with:
- A variety of design patterns like MVC, singleton, proxy, factory, etc.
- Proficiency with Git or other source control tools
- OOP programming languages, such as Python, Java or Scala
- Relational (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL) and non-relational (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB) databases
- Cloud computing (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services)
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Stout is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of valid job requirements, qualifications and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.