Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and add
value to an amazing organization?
The Bradford Exchange is a global direct to consumer
product marketing organization.
We are hiring a Marketing Manager – Paid Search.
The Bradford Exchange is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Marketing Manager to join our organization!
Responsible for the strategic marketing analysis, optimization, and execution of paid search campaigns across Bradford’s network of eCommerce sites (www.bradfordexchange.com, www.ashtondrake.com, www.hamiltoncollection.com and www.bradfordexchange.ca) against A/S and sales goals. Will also oversee the management of Bradford’s Marketplace (Amazon and eBay) channel and contribute to sales growth. Will be responsible for training others, heading search & cross-functional team projects/meetings, presenting to senior management. Will supervise 1-2 Marketing Associates and/or Marketing Specialists. Could also manage team intern(s), temporary contractors, or cross-corp apprentice based on team resources.
What you get to do each day includes:
- Develop, analyze, create, and optimize large complex paid search marketing campaigns against sales and A/S goals and identify profitable expansion opportunities. This role will also lead the planning of holiday promotions, communicate with our internal division contacts, and manage relationships with our vendor partners.
- Oversee the management of the Marketplace (Amazon / eBay) channel. Address and resolve urgent issues like performance notifications and suspensions. Buildout, manage, and optimize Sponsored Product Ad campaigns.
- Train direct reports on team processes, reporting, platforms & interfaces of paid search partners, and implementation of campaign launches.
- Collaborate with Bradford’s Marketing, Customer Service, Order Processing, Creative, and IT Teams to maximize results. Discover tools to improve operational efficiency, testing opportunities, and new platform or other areas of expansion.
- Create analytical reports pertaining to campaign performance, provide recommendations to achieve strategic goals against KPIs, and present to senior management and cross-functional groups. Assist with quarterly reporting and slide preparation.
- Research paid search and marketplace trends and advancements within the industry to identify new betas and testing opportunities to present to team. Responsible for project management and maintenance of test schedules to ensure that tests are completed by set deadlines.
- Manage direct reports to manage all the responsibilities. Plans and organizes department tasks. Plans, assigns, checks, and approves work. Conducts performance evaluations and makes recommendations regarding unsatisfactory employees. Makes recommendations on hiring, salary adjustments, and promotions. Works with temporary agency in obtaining temporary staff and report on performance and attendance issues. Instructs and trains in methods and procedures. Share digital media channel expertise and train employees on daily processes, construction of reports, implementation of campaign launches, and best practices for decision-making pertaining adjustments of marketing campaigns.
- Perform monthly accounting reconciliations. Assist with development of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of the overall channel performance. Participate in all management and leadership coaching programs provided by Bradford, in addition to working closely with direct manager, and seeking outside opportunities to further skills & education.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience as an Assistant Marketing Manager or Marketing Specialist, or similar role.
- Experience in managing and developing strategy for paid search campaigns.
- Must have experience training and managing direct reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of managed digital media channel.
- Review and effectively optimized assigned digital marketing campaigns against A/S targets.
- Plan and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve shared strategic goals against set deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as demonstrated through past presentations, meetings, and email correspondence across various levels of the company.
- Develop knowledge regarding budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of the overall channel performance.
- Desire to diversify skillset to learn other platforms that help drive overall business.
What you can expect:
- A competitive compensation plan and great benefits.
- Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Exchange, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
- We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Comprehensive Health Benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Employee Referral Bonus, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development Programs, Subsidized Cafeteria, On-site Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.