Our Digital Innovation capabilities leverage digital technology and applications to improve existing business processes and workforce efficiency, enhance customer experience, and launch new products, services, or business models. As an Associate Security Analyst, you will be a part of our IT Security capability, a Digital Innovation service that monitors, designs, and develops security measures and protection of computer systems, networks and information.
As part of this exciting opportunity, you will work as a salaried consultant with our ThreeBridge Crew program gaining considerable ThreeBridge training and expertise at our client site. Upon completion of your first project, you will transition into a salaried employee for our financial services client.
- Works closely with internal security teams, development teams, managed service providers, project teams, and other partners to identify and assist in the mitigation of software vulnerabilities discovered in client written code and open-source code used by client
- Responsible for maintaining secure development standards as documented in client’s software development lifecycle
- Triage and analyze potential vulnerability discovered within open-source dependencies
- Research known vulnerabilities to determine characteristics such as severity and exploitability related to open-source tools and software
- Research to verify or disqualify potential vulnerabilities
- Build threat models and mapping software/tool dependencies
- Perform research on new security trends, tools, and techniques to improve existing processes
- Use data analyst techniques to answer research questions about vulnerabilities, and general threat intelligence trends
- Utilize SAST/DAST/SCA and other products to identify and communicate security vulnerabilities to development teams
- Provide input and guidance to remediate known vulnerabilities during build process
- Contribute to application security development projects and discussions as needed
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience in Information Security and Software Development preferred
- Information security technology experience (incident response (IR), cyber threat intelligence (CTI), and threat and vulnerability management (TVM) experience a plus)
- 1+ years of secure development experience
- Experience using applications security tools
- Experience analyzing software code and documenting/providing technical expertise
- Experience with vulnerability and patch assessment
- Experience with vulnerabilities and dealing with vulnerability disclosures
- Strong knowledge of web application vulnerabilities, exploits, and remediation techniques
- Familiar with dynamic and static testing tools and techniques
- Familiar with secure coding principles and architecture
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are required to communicate findings and status
- Cleary communicate priorities and escalation points/procedures to other team members
- Detail oriented, organized, methodical, follow up skills with an analytical thought process
- Work effectively with internal business partners
- Provide input and guidance to stakeholders
- Must be in MN or TX
At ThreeBridge, Inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We’re committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better ThreeBridge: ThreeBridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.