Freedom Freight Solutions is looking for qualified individuals to join our asset-based brokerage division in Indianapolis, IN. Ideal candidates would be those possessing great work ethic, problem solving skills, and ability to identity customer needs to exceed expectations. Freedom is a full-service transportation provider offering over-the-road, dedicated, local/regional, warehousing, inventory management, and logistics services.
· Manage accounts assigned to meet customer metric expectations.
· Create & Secure new customer relationships to add to personal book of business.
· Develop new and existing carrier relationships that are the account’s mutual fit.
· Track & Trace customer loads to ensure OTD metrics are obtained.
· Vet & qualify carriers to ensure our standards in safety are met.
· Become your customer’s resource on the continuously changing freight market conditions.
· Rate negotiations with customers to meet market demands & company marginal goals.
· Data entry integrity & accuracy with Tradition’s TMS, WMS, and CRM system.
· Targeted degree(s) and/or interest related to operations, sales, analytics, and/or business management preferred
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
· Self-motivated, driven by exceeding company and individual goals
· Relationship management skills and acceptable to directness feedback