12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Perform various analyses, including thorough reviews of financial statements and preparation of reports.
- Analyze signs of possible fraud to determine account validity and protect company assets.
- Analyze a high volume of orders requiring credit review and answer 30+ incoming calls per day.
- Meet daily release deadlines to ensure customer orders are processed accordingly.
- Set and adjust credit limits based on customer requests and / or past payment experience.
- Contact customers with past-due balances to determine cash flow status.
- Handle email communication with customers and internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience in credit, collections or call center environment preferred.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
(#IN-PPFIN)Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!