At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
The Tax Analyst will support the Senior Managers and Senior Analysts on the Corporate Tax Team who oversees the global tax provision process
This junior level role will work on various tasks in income tax compliance, international tax, provisions, and transfer pricing.
- Perform research on various income tax items.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare US international income tax forms including 5471s and 8858s.
- Perform reviews and reconciliations of federal income tax payment accounts, refunds, and credit carryforwards.
- Assist in capturing information for federal tax audit defense.
- Assist with quarterly provision and prepare year end provision for various domestic entities and U.S. international calculations.
- Respond to tax notices in a timely manner.
- Manage documentation for specific cash movements provided by Treasury.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with an accounting concentration required
- Entry level experience in a finance related role
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required
- Knowledge CorpTax compliance software and OneSource Provision software
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf.
The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.