Students in the Kelley School of Business have two ways of meeting with the Career Coaches:
- Schedule a one-on-one appointment in advance on Kelley Connect
- Drop-in hours – just show up at the Undergraduate Career Services Office (UCSO) on the first floor of Hodge Hall.
* Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm
How to Request a Career Coaching Appointment
- Go to careers.kelley.iu.edu and click on the Kelley Connect Login button on the top right side of the page. Use your CAS credentials to log into the website.
2. You can request a career coaching appointment by using the Shortcuts menu, “Request a Coaching Appointment.”
3. Select the type of appointment.
4. Click Check Availability at the bottom of the page. You can select a specific coach by checking the box next to their name, or select check availability for all of the coaches. To learn more about the career coaches, visit Career Coaches in the Career Coaching tab. You can also select a specific date or time range or request all dates and times and select the best option.
5. You will now see a list of career coaches and appointment times. Select a time that works for you. If you do not see any time slots, you may need to change your scheduler fields (such as Date Range, Time Range, Career Coach or Days of the Week). You will see coaching appointments for a 2 week time period.
6. A dialogue box will open.
Be sure to include what you would like to discuss with your coach in the Additional Notes section. This helps your coach prepare for the appointment. Select the Submit Request button.